World literature - Art - History - and Danish
the private home of Karen Blixen
- the museum has a documentary exhibition
about Karen Blixen’s life and work
- Karen Blixen’s drawings and paintings
- plus special exhibitions and activities.
Blixen’s birthplace Rungstedlund
- and museum is situated in North Sealand
- just on the sea shores of Oresound
- and the landscape behind has 40 acres of park
and garden - meadows
- groves - and her final
resting place on “Ewald’s
Hill”. The area is preserved as
a bird sanctuary.
Karen Blixen Museum - Rungstedlund