The church was rebuilt during 1641-43 - with
the present choir part and the two aisles creating a four
wing plan. To the east lies "The Skipper’s
Aisle" - to the west "The Choir
Aisle". To the north "The Captain’s
Aisle" - and to the south "The
Garden Aisle". The main portal is from Roskilde
Cathedral - and was placed here in 1871.
Altar-Piece is made of solid oak - and decorated
in the middle of Jesus Passion - starting with the Holy
Community to the Crucifixion and
then the Entombment. On top is the figure
of Christ blessing and the font is from 1646.